Thursday, December 28, 2000

I'm on vacation, but I've been working a bit. It's very relaxing. I'm sleeping well too. I go to bed at midnight, and I sleep straight through for eight and a half hours. I've been working out a bit in the morning. Then, in the afternoon, I go to work for a couple of hours. In the evening I play around. Tonight, I had dinner with Ryan and Jen at The Thai Restaurant. in Duval. It was fun. The restaurant was fairly good, especially considering it's in Duval. It was authentic Thai.

Jen is starting a new job in Bellevue. She's working as a Travel agent again. She is working for the company that owns Value Village. She used to work as a Web Dev in downtown Seattle. Her new job probably knocks 30 minutes off of her commute each way. Ryan is looking for a bit of C contracting work. The funding hasn't come through for his start up, so he's looking for a bit of cash on the side. I don't think they are in financial trouble. I wish both of them luck.


No comments:

Analytics