Friday, December 29, 2000

I'm at work right now. I'm on vacation, and I'm at work. It says a lot about my life doesn't it. If I take the time off, then I'll probably get into trouble. I'll cruise around for sex. I'm board by that, and want something better.

I've worked out every morning this week, and I'm going to keep on doing it. My new years resolution it to start each morning off by working out for an hour. How long do you think this one will last? I've got a small gym in my garage, so it's easy for me to do. If I can force my self to get up by 8:00am, then I can still make it to work for 9:30am.

The big problem is waking up at 8:00am. I love sleep. I feel crappy if I don't get my 8.5 hours. Plus, the mornings in Seattle are very dark; it's easy to roll over and sleep a bit more.I'll have to start going to bed at 11:00pm. That's harder than it sounds. Last night I went to bed at 11:30, but ever few minutes, I would think of a new trick I wanted to try with my digital camera, then I'd get up and try it out. I've figured out how to take fairly good flashless pictures in ordinary light. The secret is to underexpose the picture, this increases the shutter speed, so that the picture is less blurry. Then, when I download the picture to my computer, I use Adobe to brighten it up. It's not too bad, although the pictures can look a bit grainy.

Back to my workout. I'll have to go to bed at 11:00pm, and not stay up late, playing around.

I have to work hockey into the schedule as well. I play hockey once a week at 9:30pm. So, by the time the game is over, and I'm home, it's easily midnight. I think I can skip the work out the next morning, but, I should make it up on the weekend.

If you are reading this, and you have suggestions on how to stick with a work-out schedule, please email me. redrook@yahoo.com

No comments:

Analytics