Thursday, March 28, 2024

We have paused our search for a new home. My husband sensed my hesitation. We had a good discussion as a result.

I think he was a little miffed at me for encouraging him yet not being all in.

It has cleared up a lot of what we need to settle on before retirement-- how much we want to have in investments, where we want to live, what our commute can be like while we are still working.

I am also comforted that, with very little searching, we found three great houses. If they are that common now, we will find them again in five years. 

2 comments:

"Tommy" said...

Livin' Good in Retirement is the Goal as one of my friends have stated, Livin' Well is the Best, but Good is what I have strived for, retirement should be fulfilled with no expectations of only what the person Wants to Do, Not what the Person has to do...

Anonymous said...

Pardon the ignorance of a straight in regard to "We'd also prefer to live closer to a vibrant gay community." What makes a gay community "vibrant"?
And Happy Easter to both of you.
Roderick

Analytics