Sunday, March 14, 2021

The husband and the brother-in-law are in PV for the week. I am still in Seattle. He planned the trip to PV back when I intended to spend March with my parents. When the trip to my parents was canceled, I didn't decide to join him in PV.

Why? I filled my March up with work goals and it's difficult for my to back peddle off them right now. That may be a bit of an excuse. I am looking forward to some quiet time. Just me and the dog. Watching the TV shows that the husband doesn't enjoy. Eating all the fish I want (The husband hates fish)

Spending a week with the husband and the brother-in-law would be too much.

The brother-in-law-- he is back from the brink of his addiction. At least for now.


1 comment:

Bohemian said...

Anyone back from the brink of Addiction is always risky business to Host especially.

Analytics