Thursday, July 16, 2020

Today we went on another long road trip to California 

The husband, his brother and I left Seattle around 4:30am.  We arrived at my mother-in-law's by 8:30pm. Along the way we stopped for a couple of hours-- the husband and I both had to take calls for work.

My father in law moves tomorrow. He'll be out of the hospital and into his assisted living apartment. Quarantine rules are in effect so we won't be close to him for some time.

The husband and his brother have headed over to my father-in-law's old apartment to get a few last things and bring them to his new place.

We'll be here a week before we head back. In that time we'll shut down the father-in-law's old apartment. 

2 comments:

Bathwater said...

Good luck, I know how it feels having been through it too this last year.

"Tommy" said...

It seems that this is happening more and more with my friends, moving the parent or parents to an assisted living arrangement.

I wonder what will happen when it is our time......... .. just thinking ahead..

Analytics