Saturday, May 02, 2009

Last night RO and I had an argument over cookies. This time the argument was different-- we weren't serious. Instead we were both shouting at top of our lungs with big grins on our faces over who was the most greedy with the cookies. Neither of us giving an inch. Both over acting.


I made a batch of cookies last night. Ten of them.

When it came time to serve them, I ate one off the cookie sheet and put another five on a plate. Then I got distracted by something, I'm not sure what. In the mean time RO saw six grease spots on the cookie sheet but only five cookies on the plate. So he concluded, rightly, that I ate a cookie without telling him.


So, he ate a cookie. Though I didn't know it at that time.


I brought the plate of five cookies to RO. We ate two each. He split the last cookie in two and ate the half. I offered him the last half, but he said "No thanks" So, I ate the last half.

That miffed RO. Apparently it was a test of my openness. Because I had a cookie before hand, I was supposed to tell him that the whole extra cookie was for RO only. I kind of rolled my eyes at that.

When I put the rest of the cookies away, I counted them again and I counted an extra missing cookie.

That's when the fun argument broke out.

No comments:

Analytics