Saturday, May 30, 2009

It happens every year.

Out bedroom heats up when springs turns to summer. Sleeping under our winter comforter becomes too hot. RO and I will have a few sleepless nights.

I'll get out the cooler summer bedspread. RO will take one look at it and remark how ugly it is-- he couldn't possibly sleep well under something that doesn't look good. Besides, it's not the temperature that's causing the sleepless nights. It's stress, or back pain, or something.

I'll ask him to try it. Just for one night. I'll even change the bedspread myself, without his help. He'll relent and I'll put the summer bedspread on. I don't think it looks that bad, but I'm not an interior designer.

The next moring RO will tell me that he slept well and I'll feel smug about it.

No comments:

Analytics