Monday, January 12, 2009

RO and I worked the store this weekend. With less staff, I have to help out on the floor. Fortunately it was steady on both days.

Saturday night RO and I went to Steven's going away celebration. Afterwards, we ate at a fast food restaurant.

Some restaurants in WA are now required to publish the calorie counts on their menus. RO and I got into an huge argument about this. I'm fine with the calorie counts on the menus. RO is very angry about this. He views it as it's excessive government involvement in business. He also said that knowing the calorie counts ruined his experience at the restaurant.

He called me a Communist for tolerating this. I called him weak letting this information ruin his experience.

I kind of happy about the outcome of the argument as we managed to finish it off with neither of us storming off in a huff. We still don't agree with each other, but such is life.

2 comments:

"Tommy" said...

hmmmm.....ya'll kiss and make up...soon.

Anonymous said...

LOL! You two are hilarious. I like the calorie information so I'm on your team!

Analytics