Wednesday, June 18, 2008

RO and I have started getting up at 5:30am and going to bed at 9:00pm. It's a fresh change, though it makes me feel... not old, but adult-- getting up at the crack of dawn and working hard till the end of the day. It may sound odd that a 38yo man has only just accepted that fact that he is an adult, but hey, sometimes I'm a slow learner.

I have also accepted into my role as "The man that runs the system that youth rebels against." I kind of like it. Not that I think of my self as "the man" It's just that I have goals that don't allow me to give opportunities or money to people that don't work hard and smart. Money is tight and I there is no room for me to be a sugar daddy.

Getting up early allows me to do chores and exercies each morning before I go to work. So, even though I go to bed at 9:00pm, my evenings are extra relaxing. My day is done when I get home. There is no laundry to do, no cleaning, no maintenace. I can cook a great dinner, relax with a glass of wine, then hit the hay.

1 comment:

"Tommy" said...

You The Man !!!!!

We all know that Snookums!!!

Analytics