Monday, February 27, 2006

Another busy weekend. Whenever I work at the store, I always bring a list of things that I must do. I always get distracted by things are more important.

This past weekend I wanted to catch up on the book keeping. Instead we got a shipment of 25 rugs. Rugs are big and heavey so the girls can't easily hang them from the rug rack. RO was very busy working on some furniture he promised a customer a month ago. That left me to deal with the rugs.

We need a one more strong guy at the store. So far all our applicantes and employees have been thin women. I don't want to be sexist, but when you have to move a metal and granite wine cage a thin woman isn't the most helpful.

3 comments:

Daniel said...

sounds like you need a lesbian to me *grins*

Red Bricks said...

I will be available here shortly.


Send terms of employment agreement.

Anonymous said...

Sounds like an opportunity to find something to make it so the little ladies can move large things. Good luck finding a big guy who wants to work with all ladies, DRAMA.

Analytics