Sunday, June 20, 2004

Yesterday I pulled blackberry bushes out of my back yard. My forearms now have many little scrapes. The yard looks much better though. I also found that I've got a patch of wild strawberries.

Yesterday evening, C2, Matt and I had dinner together. We had dinner at the Machiavelli and dessert at the 611 Supreme. Good food. It's been a long time since I have had dinner and dessert at great restaurants.

C2 left after that. Matt and I had a drink at the Manray. Matt reaffirmed his hate of bars and his commitment to Sandy.

I was home by 10:30. I chatted with Steven, emailed Harley, soaked in the tub and then hit the sack.

The next day I go this from Harley...

"Amazing. Your nights sound very similar to mine. But I can't help it wonder what one of Seattle's most eligable bachelors is doing at home on Friday and Saturday night, when the weather is so nice. I would think you'd be out baiting your hook to see what you could catch to put in the new hot tub. Not that I want to put such ideas in your head, but you are wasting your best and most sellable years at home. You should fish before your bait goes stale. I, on the other hand, am at least making money on my weekend nights. I'm beyond my prime and more interested in building up my retirement instead.
"

No comments:

Analytics