Tuesday, June 01, 2004

I spent Friday night with Harley. It was fun. I'm going to put effort into getting to know him.

He's very handsome with a great body. On the down side, we lead very different lives. He doesn't have many friends. He doesn't read newspapers or watch TV. He doesn't use the Internet. It's hard for me to have a deep conversation with him. But, he is a very nice guy.

On Sunday and Monday C2 and I wired up the hot tub. Yes, it took two days to do the wiring. The hot tub is 50 feet away from the house. We had to lay a lot of conduit and dig trenches for the wire.

C2 is a great friend. I don't know why he helps me so much with my house. I know it's not love. I know he doesn't want to move in. I owe him big time. Any one have a suggestion for a gift?

This morning the tub was finally ready to use. Steven and I jumped in and enjoyed.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

get him a:
1. Cell Phone
2. USB Memory Stick
3. CD of his favorite songs from itunes.com
4. TiVo
5. Baskin Robbins Ice Cream Cake
6. A Cook Book with a promise to make him any item in the book
7. MP3 Player

Analytics