Monday, May 12, 2003

Sandy has entered MSN's Idea's Happen contest. Right now his entry is in the preliminary stage. Vote for him!

On Saturday, we finalized the inspection for my condo. The buyer wants a new garbage disposal unit, some caulking, and someone to check the gas fireplace. A portable gas leak detector said there was a small leak coming from the gas connection to the fireplace. I agreed to all the fixes.

This basically means my condo has been sold. If the buyer backs out, he'll loose his $5000.00 earnest money.

The owner of my log house has given me its keys. He’s isn’t fully moved out yet, but he said I can drop by any time I want.

Other than that, I spent Sunday afternoon with Mat, Sandy and John. We watched Mac play softball. Then we drove over to the cabin. They like the cabin. Sandy want's to be the hot-tub-consultant. Mat wants to help me with the landscaping.

No comments:

Analytics