Wednesday, May 14, 2003

I have a wireless network at home. A cheap co-worker has moved into the neighborhood-- kitty corner from me. He's been trying to get free internet from a local wireless network, but hasn't had much luck. The only open network he can find required him to stand close to a window and hold the antenna a certain way.

Just for shits and grins I opened up my wireless. He's on it right now. We've sent each other a few messages and he's thanked me a lot for giving him free internet. His signal strength isn't that great so he's going to build a Tin Can Antenna. I can't wait to hear how that turns out.

I didn't tell my co-worker this, but I've turned IP logging on in my wirless router. This means I can see what internet sites he's connecting to. So far it's been boring-- work, some goverment sites, his old school.

Nosey me.

No comments:

Analytics