Monday, May 26, 2003

The married guy I saw last week was back in town. We had dinner, drinks and I spent the night. He told me I needed a boyfriend. This is great. Even my fuck buddies tell me I need a boyfriend.

On Saturday I went camping. We (C2, Mac, John, Mat, Sandy and C2's room mate) went to Lake Chelan. Saturday was beautiful, sunny and warm. Saturday evening a loud gang moved next door. They had motorcycles, quads and played loud music. So Sunday afternoon, rather than spending another night, we left for home.

We stopped at Leavenworth. It was John's first time there.

Sunday evening I went to the Cuff and ran into Behr and the Tease. Behr has become a bit of a player. He sleeps around very often and is proud of it. For a while I thought he was on the rebound. But, it's been a year now and he still enjoys the company of strangers. Oh well.

No comments:

Analytics