Wednesday, November 08, 2000

Let’s see what happened. Started dating Harry again. Not much happened there. We got together a few times, but nothing major

Went to a Hallow'een party at Bill and Trerri's? (Friends of Ryan and Jen) had fun, stayed out late.

Thursday I had lunch with Ryan.

Went to L.A. to visit Andy over the Nov 2nd weekend. I had lots of fun. We ate at many good restaurants, drank too much. I got laid twice! I’ve got to watch myself. Friday night we ate at some Mexican Restaurant. (Millies?) When we left, a guy chased me out of the bar, and gave me his number. Later, Andy took me to the Fault Line. Andy let on that he wasn’t sure the Fault Line was my kind of bar. When I got there, it was. He smiled at me, and said he was just managing expectations. I met a nice guy there, Greg. Spent the night at Greg’s place. I invited Greg to Andy’s party on Saturday night, but he didn’t show up. I called him and invited him to dinner on Sunday, but no call back. Oh well.

Saturday night, at Andy’s party, I met Kevin. We had sex after every one left.

I was a pig. But I was happy. Andy mentioned that Seattle isn’t my kind of town. It’s been so long since I met a guy that I was attracted too, and who is attracted to me.

I bought Ryan, Jen and Jason gifts from L.A. From the Hustler store, I got Ryan&Jen some erotic dice. From the Pleasure Chest, I got Jason some anti-mastrabation patches.

Tuesday Andy and I ended again. He’s still kind of confused about the whole thing, and I tried to explain it to him, (without telling him about Greg and Kevin) but that didn’t really clear things up. What else can I say? I’m an emotional idiot.

Tuesday night, election; w still don’t know who won. Florida is being recounted, because the results showed that Gore only trailed bush by 1200 votes.

No comments:

Analytics