Tuesday, June 20, 2023

Mom's physiotherapy

Mom has started physiotherapy after her stroke. The doctor says she needs four weeks of in-hospital therapy, but Dad would prefer two weeks in-hospital and then outpatient care.

I know Mom would be happier at home, but Dad and my brother could be stretched taking care of her. She needs constant attention to avoid falling-- she doesn't like using her walker. This is all is easier to manage in a hospital setting with family, nurses, and aides.

The husband and I have travel scheduled for next week. After that I am thinking about flying up to join my family.

A busy weekend in Seattle

We had a busy weekend in Seattle. Friends from California drove up in a motorhome and spent a day and a half with us. On Sunday, friends from Victoria came by ferry for a concert, and we had lunch with them the following day.

No comments:

Analytics