Friday, July 08, 2022

Today is my second last day in Ontario. My brother and his wife left yesterday. Baring any disaster at the airports, I should be home Saturday night.

The husband picked up an STD during his relapse. It's all treatable. He and I must have much deep conversation about our relationship. He is humiliated about the relapse and is punishing himself. He is also being very open and honest with me. 

I have no urge to have a revenge trick. Between the husband's bad experience, and C2's stories about his hookups, I have no desire to go down that path.

So, what does it look like to repair my relationship with the husband? 

2 comments:

"Tommy" said...

Relationships these days, must have additional time for healing and consideration.

Bohemian said...

If his Relapses are bringing Home problems like this... I think additional time and consideration for your Safety and Well Being may be in Order so that you aren't collateral damage to indiscretions.

Analytics