Monday, February 28, 2022

Errands over the weekend. Saturday I had breakfast with C2 and picked up my snowboard bindings from the ski shop. Wednesday we are heading down to Park City Utah for a few days of fun on the hills. I think we now have everything we need for the trip.

Lunch Saturday with the Mother-in-law. She had many opinions because of the Ukrainian crisis. I do my best to not engage her on politics, though she is more interested in blame and finger pointing that discussing what should be done.

Sunday evening we had the Allen and Evan over for games and dinner. 

Lately, I've been feeling a little like I've been in a rut. Not depressed but a little blue. C2 and I were discussing this over breakfast. He is in a similar situation. A little blue yet we are both well off. We are both financially secure and have great places to live. 

No path forward other than "Suck it up butter cup."

1 comment:

Bathwater said...

Financially security opens the door for other issues. We need challenges in our life, however we come by them.

Analytics