Wednesday, April 01, 2020

Life is going on here in the suburbs of Seattle. My job is busy. At the new job, the training wheels are off. We just had a reorg, and the size of my team tripled. I am spending a lot of time getting to know the team and the new responsibilities.

The husband is stressed. He is empathic. He is someone who likes to get involved and solve problems. It's tough for him to stay at home while the problem grows.

We go out for groceries every now and then. We've tried to order online, but the wait times are so long. Four or five days out. It's just not possible for us to plan our food that far ahead.

I look at the stats for Covid several times a day. I see that the death rate in LA is climbing like crazy. Hang in there Tommy. This disease is everywhere and still growing like crazy. 

2 comments:

Bathwater said...

I went to the store yesterday also, in preparation for a long April. There are still too many people out lucky her in Detroit the weather has not broke into warm temperatures. I have been watching the number of cases, watching the number of fevers reported in the area, the data shows we should peak in about two weeks than level off an go down. But that means staying indoors through April. After that, who knows.

"Tommy" said...

Its starting to get a lil rough here, folks are not taking this seriously... I am tho.... very much taking it seriously....

I think folks here can't see the virus, they see the destruction of a hurricane, I hope Louisiana takes notice soon

Analytics