Thursday, October 11, 2018

The husband has been traveling for a week. I've been dealing with work and taking care of the pets.

Monday, I left a bag of pepperoni sticks on the kitchen counter. The dog ate half of them and got very sick. When I came home from work, our house smelt bad. The dog had diarrhea on the floor. Thankfully, the dog didn't shit on the carpet. She chose a room with a tiled floor that has the kitty litter box.

I spent hours cleaning up and trying to get rid of the smell. I could just imagine how the husband would react should the place smell like shit when he returns home.

Monday overnight I walked the dog every hour or two.

Tuesday, I had the dog walker walk her extra.

Tuesday night I walked the dog every two or three hours.

Wednesday morning I was exhausted. Fortunately, the dog started to go back to normal.

The husband returns home tonight. I hope the smell is gone and that I just haven't got used to it.




1 comment:

"Tommy" said...

The Joy and Responsibility of owning Pets..

Analytics