Wednesday, June 27, 2018


The echo's of the past. I was uninvited to a public event because my ex will be there...

Hi Barry,



When I sent out the invitations to the book event this Saturday, your email happened to still be in my address book. I would actually prefer it if you don't come, as we haven't seen or talked to each other in years. Frankly, I was shocked when you accepted. (But thank you. I do so appreciate the gesture of support and goodwill!) I know RO is hoping to come, as are several of his friends, and I'm afraid things might get really awkward there. And I get nervous enough in front of crowds to be able to handle that additional stress. 



I do hope you understand, and I'm so sorry for the mixup. 



All the best,

TL

1 comment:

"Tommy" said...

Well Damn.... at lest he had balls to be upfront...have to admire a person who speaks up.... even tho it might not be to our liking or taste...

However... i am sure u wished him well... those Canadian Manners.. .. I Now have to Canadians living within two blocks of me.. one from Toronto and the other from Montreal, both gay, both with American partners

Analytics