Monday, June 25, 2018

Steven is soul searching. He feels his career is at a standstill. He wants to push on and achieve more, yet his thinks his history and his age are pushing against him. I'm by his side through this. I want him to push forward. He will be much happier working, achieving things.

I also want to see him succeed for myself. I soon will be at the age where my career will look like it's standing still relative to all the young whipper snappers. I need to see him pushing on.

We "parked" yesterday. We took a couple of outdoor loungers, some food and the dog, and headed out to a local park. The weather was perfect. 

1 comment:

"Tommy" said...

Hmmm..... Careers are important.... to the well being of a person... Success and Satisfaction are both important in the Career

I find many of my collegues who retire... have drifted back to work in a less stressful areas of my field of work

Analytics