Tuesday, May 29, 2018

We are here for a wedding-- Steven's cousins. They are a nice couple. Very fun loving and sane at the same time. She has said a few things that worry me-- she has had cancer three times. There is some sort of little bump on her kidney that she's not dealing with.

Of course, no matter where we go, we meet Steven's old friends. Not related to the wedding, an old coworker just happens to be in Vegas. The sister of a good friend of his just happens to be in Vegas.

A grade school friend of Steven's happened to be in Vegas. We had a short chat with her in the high roller lounge...

"I only use the high-roller area. I don't gamble with the general public."

"My husband is flying to Africa for three weeks. He is going to hunt. I'm not going with him. It's too dangerous for blond haired, blue eyed woman."

I try to not judge people. Sometimes people paint such vivid pictures of themselves in so few words that one can't help but form conclusions.




No comments:

Analytics