Sunday, May 27, 2018

My friend Tommy seams to be going through something deep. I wish him well.

Steven and I are in Vegas for a few days. We are here for his cousin's wedding. After Vegas we are flying over to Sacramento to visit his parents.

Vegas is fun. Action packed. I think Steven and his brother love the energy, the people, the shows.

I enjoy Vegas very much, but I also need quiet time.

Much of Vegas is made to encourage to drink, to shop, to eat, to spend money. Our hotels rooms are nice. But not so nice that you'd want to lounge around in them for an evening. Even the air is a little stale. I don't know if all that was intentional, but I've had this same experience before.

1 comment:

"Tommy" said...

Thanks for the concern.... I just need to keep in mind my last blog entry and place it into practice.

Analytics