Sunday, January 20, 2013

 
The weather lately has been fog. I'm serious. It stays calm and foggy till late in the afternoon. Clears up for a few hours, then becomes foggy again in the evening.
 
Boone and Dauv have split up. Boone still stays at Dauv's house, but is looking for somewhere else.I feel bad for Boone. He is taking it in stride. RO had hinted that he wants Boone to live with us. He's always cared for Boone. But they work together and can get on each others nerves.
 
On the health front, I'm working out regularly. Every day I either lift weights or do cardio. So far, so good. I'm sure it will be a challenge to stick to this schedule. It helps that the gym is on my way to work and that if I work out in the morning my commute is shifted so that traffic isn't so bad.
 
I feel good after I work out. That's what I'm focusing on. Sure, it would be nice if got all beefy and musculre. Better than that though, is the relaxed feeling I have as I leave the gym. I know I'm taking care of myself, so no matter what else happens. my health will be as good as it can. My back and neck pain is much reduced.
 
My parents talked to me about how they want to die. Dad has a strict DNR. Mom wants us to fight for her life a little longer, but not much more.
 
They have bought two grave plots at a small church near their farm. They say it's up a small hill with a good view. Dad's brothers also have bought plots at this church.
 
Such is life.

No comments:

Analytics