Monday, April 19, 2010

It was a tiring weekend. Saturday RO and Yo worked at the warehouse while I worked at the store with Boone.

Yo is an interesting characters. He's single and as no job. He had a store near our old store, but he had to close that down.

Yo has set things up to work from anywhere. He has a mobile credit card reader and a wireless extender for his laptop si he can find and use free wireless from almost anywhere. He's taking pictures of stuff in our warehouse and posting it on eBay and Craigslist.

Saturday night RO and I went out to see Spring Thaw. RO got very drunk. On the way home he told me that he's been fooling around with a man about once a month. RO said that the man probably wanted to marry him and that he would be happy if he married this guy. RO then went on to point out some of the things that he didn't like about our sex life and what I could do to improve it.

RO sometimes mentioned that I don't often write positive things about him in this blog. He has a point, but this time he's earned it.

I'm not sure how to react to RO. I'm glad that he was open and honest with me. I don't like the direction that our relationship is taking. Maybe I'm too tired to deal with this. The store and my day job are exhausting. I could try and extract some kind of promise from RO to never do this again. Would I believe him?

Sunday RO, Yo and I worked at the warehouse. In the evening we delivered a large cabinent to a customer. I'm very happy that the delivery went well-- many things could have gone wrong-- the cabinet was 9 feet tall and barely able to fit through doors. The customers house had very twisty halls. It took much planning to get the cabinet into the room without damaging or scratching anything.

1 comment:

"Tommy" said...

I am sorry to hear what is happening between you and RO...

I hope things improve for ya'll.

Analytics