Monday, October 27, 2008

What is Matt up to?

All year, Matt has been telling Sandy that he has no money because he is paying for his mothers medical expenses. Matt's mother has diabetes and has been in and out of the hospital.

Last week Sandy talked to Mom. Apparently Matt hasn't beeing paying for her medical expenses.

So where has the money gone? Sandy and Matt's mom want to have a good talk with Matt. They aren't returning RO's and my calls. I hav been getting some text messages from Sandy though...

Sunday...

Matt's mom and I need to have an important talk with him tonight.

Monday...
Matt's mom wouldn't come out of her room last night, so I'm hoping we can talk tonight. Thanks for the support.

Today...

Things are not going well. We won't be able to have dinner with you soon. I miss you guys. Sorry.

Sandy emailed RO after this. Matt is not talking to either his Mother or Sandy.

No comments:

Analytics