Sunday, October 12, 2008

Last night, RO and I toured around the gay bars of Kent. We were originally going to go to bear night at a bar in Tacoma, but everyone we invited to come along essentially said "You will be very disspointed. Only druggies and the homeless go to that bar."

Instead we went to the local bars. The first bar had very bad service. Rumor has it, the lesbian bartender doesn't want men in her establishment. She certainly treated us that way. At one point, I wanted another beer. I waved my empty glass to the bartender who was no more than five feet away. She looked right at me for several seconds, or rather, she looked right through me. I never got my beer.

The second bar was much more friendly, although we know the owners. They had a drag show on. RO and I watched a while.

No comments:

Analytics