Tuesday, October 31, 2006

I lost Earin's cat. I feel a little bad. Earin doesn't hold it against me-- she wasn't that attached to the cat.

The cat, Dolly, was very skittish. I rarely saw her. Occasionally she would race out to the middle of the room, look around, and then run away.

Friday evening while I was cooking, I left the back door open. Dolly saw me and then fled through the open door. We haven't seen her since.

Earin wasn't very attached to Dolly. She never intended to get her in the first place. Earin was at a pet store, a mother and daughter where also there, trying to sell their kittens. The store didn't want them because the kittens were too young. One of the kittens, Dolly, escaped. Earin helped recapture Dolly, but when she turned around the mother and daughter were gone. And thus Dolly moved in with Earin.

1 comment:

"Tommy" said...

ah........u lost her kat

get her another one.

Analytics