Sunday, October 24, 2004

I went up to Victoria this weekend. Mostly to move some stuff for Steven. Also, to get away.

It was a quiet weekend. I chatted and drank with Vic and Steven. Vic makes his own wine. It's not bad at all.

Saturday I just hung around the city. Victoria is old so there are many interesting buildings. Had had lunch with the Slueth He showed me some tricks to parking in Victoria. He likes to give advice.

Saturday Evening I watched Daddy Day Care with with Vic, Steven and Vic's kids. It's a mediocre comedy.

Vic is a bit frustrated with his kids. They are kind of lazy, unambitious and at times rude. He tries to be strict with them, but they just don't care. I'm not sure what to say. When I was a teenager, I once took a swing and my father, so all-in-all Vic's got it easy. But, still...

Sunday we got up, had breakfast and made our way home. Victoria is an island with a $50.00 ferry ride. Steven sighed at the fact that he's travled to Victoria more than 120 times to spend the weekend with Vic.

No comments:

Analytics