Thursday, October 14, 2004

FxBear realy appreciated the visit...

I can’t express how much I appreciated your stopping by on Saturday.
Even for a few minutes, it really did my spirit good to see you guys.
It means a lot that you were thoughtful enough to call and stop over and I
really am grateful for it.

We tend to get isolated up here, rarely
going even to Monroe. Its easy to forget there is a whole community of
friends up in Seattle when you don’t go there on a regular basis. I often
drive into town for a doctor visit and then sit and wonder what to do next.
I’m not fond of going to bars, the idea of sitting in a dark dank room
isn’t appealing. My partner would love to go to the Cuff when we go
to town but I’m a stick in the mud. I wish there were a patio bear bar
here like we had in Dallas. It was a nice sunny patio where guys like us
hung out after work. It was always fun. The drive means I don’t
drink so I get bored pretty quickly anyway. There aren’t many other
alternativeness that I’m aware of. Maybe I should join a club or
something.

I’ve found that I love telling people that I care about
them but recoil from receiving the same kind of praise. Isn’t that odd? I
say that because I’m about to dish out some praise and it just occurred to me
that it would make me uncomfortable to have someone tell me the same thing.
Lol

I’ll say it anyway. I’ve always found you a caring and
thoughtful guy, if not a bit shy . I really like that quality
about you. Your stopping by was more needed than you imagine and it really
meant a lot to me. Thank you for doing it.

Your one of the
good ones Barry

FxBear

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh

:)

Snub

Anonymous said...

Oopps

THe 'ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh' was really an "That's-so-nice,-we-wre-the-world awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww"

Snub

Analytics