Tuesday, July 06, 2004

I had a good relaxing weekend.

Friday evening was dinner at Siam's with C2, Matt, Sandy, Muligan and G.

Saturday morning C2, his lesbo's and I hiked the Hyak Tunnel. The Hyak Tunnel is an abandoned two mile long train tunnel. It's an easy walk but eerie and claustrophobic. For most of the way you walk in pitch black. Even the lesbo's dogs were slightly scared.

Saturday evening I joined Mac and Joe on their boat. They were part of a flotilla with a local gay yacht club. The yacht club members seem to be good people.

Later in the evening, I met the Doctor. He's a real doctor; a good man. I ended up spending the night with him. We tried to be discreet, but there is very little privacy in a flotilla. I left his boat at 6am, hoping to get back to Mac and Joe's before anyone noticed. But, when you walk across a calm boat, it rocks. End result-- everyone one figured out where I spent the night.

I took a lot of ribbing for that. Several times other yachters said "Morning?" to Mac and Joe while motining to me. The didn't mean "Good Morning?" They meant "Was he the guy who walked accross my boat this morning?" Mac would nodd back "Morning."

Mac and Joe went out of their way fill in the rest of the gang. When Matt and Sandy arrived, before I had a chance to say "Hello" to them, Matt asked "How was your visit to the Doctor? Did he ask you to cough?"

Sunday evening we watched the fireworks on Lake Union.

Monday morning we had breakfast. Afterwords C2 and I left.

Sunday evening, called me and asked me to pick him up at the airport. He and Vic spent the weekend in L.A. Shortly after I met him at the arrivals level, he asked "How was the Doctor?"

No comments:

Analytics