Sunday, July 11, 2004

I didn't do much this past week. For a while I thought I blanked out-- I couldn't remember Tuesday. Then I remembered last week was a four day week. What I thought was Monday was actually Tuesday.

Wednesday night I watched too much TV.

Thursday night-- same thing. Sigh.

I spent Friday night with Harley. I think the point has come when I have to tell him we are not dating. I think he suspects that, but it will be good to clear the air.

Saturday I worked on the deck and the yard. In the evening I had dinner with C2, Matt and Sandy. Sandy is going to Lazy Bear all by himself. That's causing Matt and Sandy to fight. Matt is convinced that Lazy Bear is all about cruising, partying and having sex. Sandy says he's going there to spend time with friends. Matt is invited but doesn't want to go.

The gang sides with Matt. Every one I've known to go to Lazy Bear, went for the cruising, partying and sex.

Before dinner, C2 and I talked about ways we could bring up Lazy Bear, just to make Sandy squirm. We decided that we didn't have to bring up Lazy Bear. Matt would do it for us. We were right. Matt brought it up. Sandy said "I really don't want to talk about this."

No comments:

Analytics