Monday, March 22, 2004

Over the weekend, the weather was beautiful-- sunny and warm.

Friday night C2, a friend of his and I had dinner at Siam's. Later we went to the Madison Pub for drinks. I'm on a no-Cuff kick, so the Madison was a good change. Over the past year or so, the Cuff has changed from a men's leather and denim bar to a huge dance club. It's changed the crowd in the process.

Saturday, C2 and I worked on the deck. It's going to be a huge deck.

Sunday morning, I worked on the yard. I mowed the lawn for the first time this year.

Sunday afternoon, I went boating with Mac and Joe. We had a great time. M&J's boat is fun. It's expensive for them to operate. For the three hours that we were out, we probably went though $90.00 in gas. They didn't want me to chip in, but after we got back, I made sure I bought them dinner.

No comments:

Analytics