Tuesday, August 12, 2003

I spent yesterday with Vic and his kids. Vic got some tickets to a Mariners vs Jays game and he invited me along-- Steven was out of town for work.

It was a good day.

I met up with him and the kids for lunch. We watched Agent Cody Banks; one of those mediocre kids movies where the good guys don't get hurt and the child-star becomes a hero.

We left for the stadium at about 2:30pm. (For a 7pm game) One of Vic's kids has a broken leg, so he wanted to avoid as many people and complications as possible. We killed a few hours hanging out by Safeco Field. I'm still amazed how expensive that area is. Even on the street, pop was $3.50. A fitted cap was $25.00. A hotdog was $4.00.

We watched the warm up. Because one son had a broken leg, the stadium people put us in wheel chair seats-- better seats than the ones Vic bought!

Mariners lost 5-3. Vic's kids are Toronto fans, so they were happy.

While we drove home a Canadian goose decided to walk right in the middle of the off ramp. I ran over it. I felt bad. It was right in the middle of my lane.

No comments:

Analytics