Tuesday, April 26, 2022

 


In Hawaii we are up early owing to jet lag. We are not alone.

This morning I wanted to have good coffee. I walked to a coffee shop. Hugh line. The picture is the lineup at the coffee shop just before it has opened at 6am. 

So I thought "This early, there most be a coffee shop nearby that doesn't have a long line." I looked a few up and went for a walk.

No. No there are not. Three other coffee shops near me all had similar lines.

I've been working 6:30 in the morning to 3 in the afternoon. This gives me a few afternoon hours to enjoy the beach.

3 comments:

Bohemian said...

Well, at least it's Hawaii... so even Coffee-less, has to be a lil slice of Paradise! I imagine their Tourist Season is constant and so crowds are the norm? Here in the Desert, during Fall and Winter the Tourists and part-time Snow Bird Residents pack almost all places... it eases up once the Heat hits and only Locals are left.

Harry said...

That's a great reminder-- a morning without coffee in Hawaii is still a morning in Hawaii.

Bathwater said...

I am excited to go there. Which island are you staying on? Ava and I are thinking of staying on the big island because she is all about the outdoors and less likely to enjoy the touristy beaches or say still.

Analytics