Wednesday, October 30, 2019

I've started interviews. I've also started looking for an interview coach. I don't want to screw too many of them up.

The first call is with a recruiter. I generally pass those.

The second interview is deeper with someone who is generally hiring for the job. Different companies want very different things from their managers. Some want a manager who is super strong technically. Some want a manager who is great with the people, and differs all technical discussions to the team.

I try to be professional through it all.



1 comment:

"Tommy" said...

Corporate Interviews... they can be interesting... I think... my sister the retired lt. colonel is in the Corporate World. .. she is quite adapt at those .. I have never had one... all mine have been basically Louisiana Politics... and Government

I will be looking forward to hearing about these interviews

Analytics