Tuesday, August 20, 2019

This last weekend the husband and I went to a retreat for people in AA. This is the third time we've gone. The lodge that hosts the retreat is pleasant and tranquil. It's a great weekend away.

Talking to folks at the retreat has emboldened me to shake up my career. Maybe find a new job elsewhere. Many of the attendees are now living well, despite having burnt down their careers in past lives.

Either way, I've managed to reacquainted myself with a few old friends, including an old coworker who made the decisions that ended up with me (and others including himself) moving from Toronto to Seattle. It was good to catch up with him.


2 comments:

"Tommy" said...

The Intervention of Clear Thought helps the Mind sometimes...... to get away from the work a day world ... you just have to understand yourself and your goals with income, the level you want to live at as we progress into our 50s and 60s

Home Renovation La Crosse said...

Hello mate nice posst

Analytics