Saturday, December 08, 2018

So much job churn.

A peer of mine has left the company for a completitor. I can't say I'm suprised. He has been frustred by a few things, including the exodus of our former manager, and the reasons that lead up to that event.

Apparently this has been in the works for a while.

The guy they have on-tap to replace my former peer is very smart. He may not be suited for the role, but he is hard working, and will be able to learn. Part of my job will be to help him though this.

This next year will be interesting for me. WIth the up-leveling of my boss, and my new peer, the org could have much more hourse power than three months ago. It's my challenge to keep pace. Not get left behind. 

The husband is on the central coast in California. He is at his home town. By coincidence his work brought him there. The husband loves it. He hasn't been there since he was young. It's bringing back fond old memories.

1 comment:

"Tommy" said...

Let's hope all will be well for both of you ... during this time of change

Analytics