Monday, December 04, 2017

Mother had a seizure on Sunday. She is fine now, though it was very scary for a few hours. She already has short term memory loss, so after she regained consciousness, she was asking where she was every four minutes or so.

Right now she is in good shape. My brother said she has decent coordination and is able to walk around. She has some bruises from when she had the seizure, but they will heal.

My other brother and I live far away from our parents. We are planning things through now. I've seen my parents twice this year and call regularly, so I wasn't planning on visiting them for the holidays.

 

 

 

 

1 comment:

"Tommy" said...

In the past few months, my friends have been coping with similar events in thier parents lives. I have to say the children are now becoming the parents... the responsibility for care is on thier shoulders for thier parents. I see the stress that is occurring with the sbilings who live far away and the ones who live near the parents.

Analytics