Friday, November 18, 2016

The first snow has hit the mountains. Thanks to the summer heat and last winters drought, most mountains have been bare all summer. But now their peaks are turning white.

 

My ex. The end of my old relationship is not yet complete as my ex still lives in my house. I am in the process of evicting him. This is a far more complicated process than I had imagined. Everything in the legal system seems to be that way.

 

I can look on a web site and see the status of the case. Very hi-tech. It says that he has ben served. But, his quiet. I wonder what he is up to.

1 comment:

"Tommy" said...

in these cases, always expect the unimaginable ..... Mr. Man.... you have to be aware of the unexpected conditions of the house..and everything.... it seems unfair as you have given him a roof over his head.... but (and there is always a but)... don't take anything for granted.

Analytics