Tuesday, November 24, 2015

I haven't talked to Bruce in years. We used to work for the same company. He left for some reason. He and his partner, C3, moved to the east coast.

 

Out of the blue, today, I get a message from C3…

 

"I got a call the other day from the Police that Bruce had killed himself. Am just getting my brain back and figured you would want to know.   He was really happy with all you guys and i begged him to go back to Seattle to be among his friends. But he couldn't do it. Dunno why really.  But he really loved you as a friend. C3."

 

I let C2 know. Bruce introduced C2 and I. He, as I, is saddened by this.

 

 

 

 

1 comment:

"Tommy" said...

The passing of friends is always difficult to handle sometimes. This is so true when they do it by their own hands. I know, my John, did this on June 3rd of this year. He was my first partner, boyfriend, lover. I know you are saddened very much by Bruce's act.

Analytics