Sunday, June 21, 2009

I am in Oslo. Google and Blogger have detected this. The blog spell check has switched to Norweigian and Google prompsts me "Google.no nå tilgjengelig på".

I'm taking lots of pics. I didn't bring along the right cable so I can't download them till I get back.

Oslo is a plesant city. Very walkable. Parts of it look very old. Parts of it have been retro fitted with clean modern architeture.

I am supprized with how Western it is; at least Oslo Central. Most everyone speaks English. If it wasn't for the Norwegian signs, you could convice me that I was in a smaller west coast city in North America.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

When you refer to 'Western", do you mean the cowboy variety or the one that is based on THE EUROPEAN CIVILISATION (and the GREEK one to boot!)??????

Why aren't you visiting me?

It's all grand, like.

Analytics