Tuesday, December 09, 2008

Christmas sales for the store are poor. We are down 40%. The initial boost whe had after the election is long gone.

This puts us in a bad position. With sales down by 40%, we will only earn enough to pay our bills. We will not have a reserve for next year.

All sales since September have been down by at least 40%. We have burnt up what little cash we had left.

In Janurary we must cut way back. We are going to cut back on store hours and we will lay off all of our employees. I would like to keep one employee so that RO isn't tied to the store at all times, but we may not have the cash for that.

1 comment:

"Tommy" said...

I am sorry to hear from the blog about all the turmoil with Store and RO.

I know it is difficult for you to have this burden at this time.

I know that RO and you will talk things out and work through this.

As far as the Store is concerned.... I wish you the best.

Analytics