Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Last night we had our neighbors, Bates & Clem over for dinner. Clem just got back from a two month, half way around the world, cruise.

Clem had some good stories to tell... There was a small, rich, gay contingent on one leg of the cruise. One of the couples got into an argument whereupon the daddy in the relationship cut the boy off of his allowance. The boy complained "If so and so can have a boy friend, then I don't see why I can't!" Clem estimated that the daddy was in his 60's and the boy was in his 40's.

Dinner was fun. Of course RO and Clem got to horsing around. RO also came on to Bates-- cuddling him in the hot tub. RO knows that Bates and I had sex (with RO's permission!) while both RO and Clem were out of town. I hope things don't slowly and gradually get weird between us. I enjoy their company very much.

Although, I really can't blame anyone but myself.

1 comment:

"Tommy" said...

That RO is an aggressive man....woohoo!!!!

I think ya'll will be just fine and dandy

Analytics