Wednesday, June 06, 2007

A commentor wrote...
I'm eating oatmeal with fruit and coffee for breakfas, coffee. Lunch - a
deck of cards sized chicken breast, a measuring cup of vegatables and potatoes
with water Dinner- salmon salad and rice. For dessert, 1 slice of whole wheat
bread with a sliced strawberry and half a bannana, coffee. Total calories for
the day is 1600. Walk 4 miles every day. Bike ride 3 times a day. Weight lift 3
times a day.

WTF! Where do you find the time? You sound like a professional athelete. I need a program that fits with my career. Not a fitness program that the rest of my life revolves around.

Althought I admit that I could eat less.

A for effort though.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oops. I mistyped. I bike ride and lift weights 3 times a WEEK! LOL !!sorry!

"Tommy" said...

must be one of those upper west coast boys.

sounds like he is training for some great race.

he ain't a la boy for sure...

he would have mixed some crawfish etoufee with that rice.

tommy

Analytics