Wednesday, November 03, 2004

>>Let me explain it to you. The canadians that I know are a bunch of social fascists with their heads shoved up their ass.

Nice intro. I like you already.

Onto Bush. This is the man who is lowering our taxes will adding over a trillion dollars to the debt. I want lower taxes, but not when it means my taxes will go up when I retire. I want smaller goverment. Not the unprecidented growth that Bush has created.

This is the man who launched a war on Iraq that has killed more Iraqis than Sadam Hussien. Mean while Osma Bin Laden, the man who actually attacked the U.S. is still at large.

You do know that Iraq was not supporting Al Qaeda? That Iraq did not have weapons of mass distruction?

This is the first president since the great depression who after 4 years wound up with fewer employed Americans than we he started.

This is the man who flip flopped about nation building, free trade, same sex marrage, campaign finance reform and many other important issues

Finally, do you really get anywhere by calling me a "social fascist, fag, gay rights activist?" If you want to win me over then educate me, don't insult me. The readers of this blog know that name calling is the tool of someone who doesn't have facts to back up his position.

No comments:

Analytics