Sunday, July 20, 2003

Last night I had a house warming party. I think 20 people showed up. It was fun, but not a late night party. The last guests left at around 11:30pm...

So who came... C2, T&J, their friend D who they are trying to hook me up with. Behr, the Tease, Mac and John. Cort, One of the J's, Erik, My realestate agent and her BF, S (the woman who has a crush on me), Steven and Vic, a coworker and his Wife, Matt and Sandy.

The party went well. My realestate agent found two prospective clients from the guests. And I got found prospective roomates-- Cort and the Tease. I think Cort is more serious than the Tease. Even so, the Tease is going to time out his morning commute. I don't know what it will be like to live with men who I find attractive, but who are players. I'll keep some emotional distance from them.

I've heard Cort has posed naked for a gay mag. I can't find the pics though.

No comments:

Analytics