Sunday, June 22, 2003

Friday night I had dinner with C2, Mac, John and the Tease. Behr couldn't make it-- he had to sleep so he could go and party.

Behr has become a bar fly and player. He goes out drinking most nights and brings men home very often. It's too bad. I'd ask him out if he led a more settled life. We get along well.

C2 brought up his friend-testing questions "Would you take a bullet for me?" "Would you give me a kidney if I needed one?" John said he would take a bullet for anyone, but would only give C2 a third of a kidney.

When C2 asked me if I'd give him a kidney, I hesitated. Everyone interperted that as "No." even when I eventually answered "Yes."

Saturday I mowed the lawn, and organized the house some more. In the evening I had dinner with Mat and Sandy. Sandy has started, uh, consuming Eclipse cigarettes. Eclipse are smokless cigarettes, so if you say he's smoking, he corrects you. Mat doesn't realy like that Sandy has started "smoking" again, but on the flip side, he said that Sandy now sleeps better and is less stressed.

No comments:

Analytics